To enable printing from our Android phone or Tablet, we need to get an app to be able to print.
There are numerous apps on Google Play store, however, some can be really complicated to utilize. Nevertheless, I have found an app that it is easy to use. Today, I wish to give you a walk through on what it is and ways to print from Android Phone to any cordless printer.
Exactly what you'll Require:For this tutorial we have to have a couple of things set up currently, these consist of:
- Wireless Network
- wireless Printer
In this tutorial on how to print from Android phone to any wireless printer, I will be utilizing:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 cellular phone
- The printer share app from Google Play shop.
Click here: Canon Pixma Ip1500 Printer Driver
About Printershare appPrinter share is a software solution, which enables anybody to print from your smartphone or PC. A cool function of Printershare is that you can even print to your computer when you are not in your home. The possibilities are unlimited. The printer share app is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Android Phones. Make sure to check if your printer is supported initially.
How to Print from Android Phone utilizing Printershare App
- action 1Download and set up the Printershare app from google play
- step 2When the app begins, press select. you will have a list of how you can link your phone to the printer, in this example select Neighboring WiFi, the app will look for available printers
- step 3select your printer that you wish to use in the list, in this example, we are utilizing Canon mp640 printer. When you pick the printer the app will link to it.
- action 4That's it, with the Printershare app you can print your pictures, contacts list, messages, call logs, documents, and emails easily.
Last IdeasIt's never been this simple to print from your PC or smart device. With the Printershare app, there is no complex configuration and you will see instant results. The only con I can consider about utilizing this app is that you have to pay for it. It costs around $12 the United States.
If your not too crazy about spending for an app, then you will need to select another alternative app from the Google Play Store. Another alternative solution, to print from android phone, is to set up an app for the wireless Printer you purchased. For instance, if you have a Canon Pixma Printer App For Android, you can set up Canon Pixma printing solutions app, to allow printing performance on your Android Phone.