This can be done through the cups user interface.
1. In a web internet browser go to the web page 127.0.0.1:631/ printers. * Note: If you get an error message such as "can not link" or "web user interface is handicapped": start the Terminal app (in Applications > Energies) and get in the command: cups CTL WebInterface= Yes. How To Change Printer Settings On Mac
2. Select your printer (link stays in blue).
3. Under Administration, select Set default options.
4. Customize the choices that you wish to alter. In this generic example, I have actually utilized the generic driver rather of HP, Dell or other so couple of options are used.
5. Save or "set default options" is at the bottom of the list of options.
6. Return to the terminal and run the command: cups CTL WebInterface= No if you desire that websites to be handicapped, e.g. public gadget. How To Change Printer Settings On Mac
Also read: How To Find Wps Pin On Printer