How To Connect A Brother Printer To WifiBeginning
- You 're going to require the password and network name for your wireless network (this can typically be discovered on the back of the modem).
Ways to reset the WIFI connection.
Press the menu button on the control board (if you have a touchscreen select Settings or Spanner & Screwdriver icon then choose All settings).
- Using the arrow keys, scroll down to Network then press OK.
- Utilizing the arrow secrets, scroll down to Network Reset then press OK.
- Press 1 to say yes. Then press 1 again to validate a reboot.
- The printer will now reboot.
- As soon as completed the printer will ask you to Setup WIFI.
- Press OKAY 3 times to launch the Setup Wizard. (it might take a minute while it browses).
- Choose your WIFI Network( if you are triggered use WPS? you can select NO).
- Enter your WIFI password.
- Press OK and press 1 to use settings.
- A connection ok report will then print instantly to let you understand you are now linked to WIFI. How To Connect A Brother Printer To Wifi
Click here: Add A Printer To My Phone