To link canon printer to MAC, simply follow these actions:
- First off link the USB cable television with the Mac in addition to with the printer.
- Click choices from the Apple menu, then choose print and fax and after that once again click printing tab.
- If the printer is not noted then go to the printer's chauffeur download.
- Then on the printer web browser window the users will see 2 choices. First choice will be default web browser and the other will be IP printers.
- The users have to pick on the default web browser choice then they are needed to select their printer from the list.
- After this the computer system will reveal its connection wit the printer making the include button active.
- Users then have to pick on contribute to include the printer on their Mac
- And for this reason, Canon printer will be linked to the Mac
Visit also: How To Connect Epson Printer To Computer