Establish your Epson item for network printing, then follow the guidelines listed below.
Keep in mind: Ensure your Epson item is linked to your cordless network before beginning the Google Cloud Print setup.
1, Switch on your Chromebook and link it to the same cordless network as your item.
Keep in mind: See your Chromebook's documents for information on linking to a network.
2. Do the following:
- Click Contribute to Cloud Print in the notice that appears in the corner of your Chromebook screen.
- Open a web internet browser and get in chrome:// gadgets in the address bar. Avoid stepping 4.
- If you see a registration verification screen rather, click Register.
See also: How To Connect A Chromebook To A Printer3. Click Include Gadget.
4. Click the Register button that appears beside your item.
5. Click Register on the verification screen. Your item's LCD screen shows a verification message.
6. Select OK on your item to validate the Google Cloud Print connection and print a test page. Your item is now connected to your Google account and can be accessed from any Chromebook, iPhone, or Android phone with Web gain access to. How To Connect Printer To Chromebook.