You have to ensure your printer is linked to your Wi-Fi network before you continue because AirPrint works over Wi-Fi. See the directions in the user handbook to link your printer to your house cordless network.
Also read: How To Get My Printer Online
Also read: How To Get Printer Ip Address
- Ensure your Mac is linked to your Wi-Fi network.
- Ensure your printer is linked to your Wi-Fi network.
- Utilize the keyboard faster way Command + P or pick File > Print from Mac's menu bar.
- See the Printer drop-down list in the Print menu. If it reveals your printer's name, you can continue.
- If the name of your printer is not shown, click the drop-down menu and look for the name of your
- Look for and pick the name of your printer in the menu that appears.
- Usage-- ensure that the pop-up menu is set to AirPrint.
- Click Contribute to include your printer.
- It is done! All that's left is to print from your brand-new AirPrint printer.