1. SWITCH ON "NETWORK DISCOVERY" AND "SUBMIT AND PRINTER SHARING."
Go to "Control board"-- Go to "Network and Sharing Center"-- Click "Modification Advanced Sharing Settings"-- Select "Network Discovery" & "Submit and Printer Sharing."
2. UNCHECK "USAGE PRINTER OFFLINE."
Go to "Control board"-- Go to "Gadget and Printers"-- Right-click the offline printer-- Click "See Exactly what's Printing"-- Click "Print" menu-- Unselect "Usage Printer Offline."
3. "SWITCH OFF FIREWALL PROGRAM OF ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAM YOU HAVE."
If above approach did not work, attempt this, we have seen some 3rd party anti-virus firewall programs trigger this "Printer Offline Concern in Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7."
Read more: Add A Printer To My PhoneAIM TO SHUT OFF ANY FIREWALL PROGRAM OF 3RD PARTY ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAMS!!! IT WILL WORK
4. REBOOT YOUR ROUTER OR MODEM (IF YOUR PRINTER IS CONNECTED TO A NETWORK).
If your printer is connected to a network( linked to a router or modem), aim to reboot your router or modem. Often, this printer offline might bring on by a router's breakdown.
5. ERASE & RE-INSTALL YOUR PRINTER MOTORIST.
Attempt to erase your printer chauffeur, and re-install the chauffeur. For the most parts, this might deal with the offline printer concern along with lots of other printer problems. You can erase your printer in "Gadget and Printers" Go to "Control board"-- > "Gadgets and Printers"-- > discover and best click your printer-- > "Get rid of Gadget." Download your printer motorist from printer producer's site, and set up the printer motorist once again.
6. FOR WINDOWS 7-- WHEN YOU FIRST CONNECT TO YOUR WI-FI, SELECT "HOUSE NETWORK" INSTEAD OF "WORK NETWORK" AND "PUBLIC NETWORK.".
Ways to alter the network type?
- Click Windows begin button.
- Enter "cmd" in the search bar and click command timely.
- Now, the command trigger will open. Type net wins program profiles.
- You will see all the wired and cordless networks you have linked before.
- Erase the network you are utilizing now. Type net win erases profile name=" YOUR NETWORK NAME HERE.".
- Aim to link to your network once again, and pick "House Network.".
My Printer Is Offline How Do I Fix, We hope everybody dealt with the offline printer concern in Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7. If you have any concerns, leave a remark here, and we will do our finest to assist you.