Crucial: Your item has to be established with a network connection before it can be created with Epson Link. If you have to establish the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your item for guidelines. To see the sheet, go to the Epson assistance first page, choose your item, Handbooks, and Service warranty, then Start Here.
Epson Printer Connect to Mac.1. Download and run the Epson Link Printer Setup Energy.
2. Click Continue.
3. Accept the Software Application License Contract by clicking Continue, and after that Agree.
4. Click Install, then click Close.
5. Select your item and after that2 click Next.
Keep in mind: If the window does not immediately appear, open a Finder window and choose Application > Epson Software application, then double-click Epson Link Printer Setup.
6. Select Printer Registration, and after that click Next. Epson Printer Connect to Mac.
Read the full info here:
7. When you see the Register a printer to Epson Link message, click OK.
8. Scroll down, click the I accept the Conditions examine the box, and after that click Next.
9. Do the following:
- If you're producing a brand-new account, complete the Produce An Epson Link Account kind, then click Complete.
- If you're signing up a brand-new item with an existing account, click I currently have an account, submit the Include a brand-new printer kind, then click Include.
10. Click Close.
11. Epson Printer Connect to Mac, See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print directions to trigger the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.