When the printer is linked to the portable computer, the Windows os will direct you through the procedure of setting up the printer motorists that are required for interaction in between the two gadgets. Following the setup process will assist you to prevent investing cash for an expert to link your company printer.
How to Connect My Canon Printer to My Laptop.1. Switch off the Canon printer.
2. Place one end of the USB cable television into the USB port on the connection panel of the Canon printer.
3. Plug the other end of the cable television into the USB port on the side of your computer system. Switch on the printer.
4. Click the Windows "Start" button and choose "Control board." Click the "Hardware and Noise" choice and click "Gadgets and Printers." Click "Include a Printer" and select "Regional Printer." Choose the printer port for your connection. How to Connect My Canon Printer to My Laptop.
Click for more:5. Click the "Canon" printer choice in the chauffeurs window that appears and chooses the particular design. Click "Next.".
6. Offer the printer a name and choose "Next.".
7. Select whether to share the printer with other gadgets on your network and click "Next.".
8. Choose whether to set the printer as the default printer and click "Complete.".