Part1. Inspecting the Canon Printer
1. Link your printer to your computer system. If you wish to do this wirelessly, you will have to utilize the display screen on your printer to connect it to the very same cordless network as your computer system.
- Then, your computer system must have the ability to discover it on the network.
- Every printer and computer system is somewhat various. It is a smart idea to check out the handbook that includes the printer for complete Wi-Fi setup guidelines.
2. Set up the software application on your computer system. Place the CD or download it from the site suggested in the user's manual. The majority of multi-function printers have a software application that should be set up to interact with your printer. How to Scan a Document on Canon Printer.
3. Evaluate the printer. For the scanner to work, the printer should remain in complete working order. Send out a print task to the printer and guarantee it finishes the job.
Read More Here:
2. Preparing to Scan.
1. Switch on the Canon printer and the computer system.
2. Raise the cover of the printer. Make certain that the glass is without dust and other products. Utilize a can of compressed air if it looks filthy.
- Some Canon printers will likewise have a file feeder. Make certain this location is without particles and dust. Examine the image on the top of the feeder to see exactly what instructions the paper ought to be filled.
3. Location the product that you wish to scan with the front side down on the glass. Close the cover as entirely as you can.
3. Scanning on a Canon Printer.
1. Search for your applications. Discover the Canon printer application and open it. In a couple of cases, there might be a different use for the printer and the scanner, although a lot of printers have both functions in a single application. 
2. Click the tab that states, "scan" or pick the scanner from the list of printer choices.
3. Choose the kind of file you are scanning and the resolution and format you want to wait in.
4. Utilize the web browser to select where the scan will be conserved. Relabel the scan so that you will acknowledge it in your photos, files or desktop folder. You can likewise wait to an external gadget, like a flash drive. How to Scan a Document on Canon Printer.
5. Click the Scan or Preview button at the bottom of the Canon Scan discussion box. The printer needs to begin revealing a sneak peek of the scan in the printer application. Click "Scan" or "Conserve" the last time to save the file to your computer system.