How to Reset a Brother Printer.Network resets the internal print server back to its default factories settings such as the password and IP address
Address & Fax reset all saved telephone number and fax settings
All Settings resets the maker settings back to the settings that were embedded in the factory
Bro highly suggests you perform this operation when you deal with the manufacturer. How to Reset a Brother Printer.
Click for info:
Utilize the following actions to reset the device:
1. Disconnect the user interface cable television if choosing Network or All Settings.
2. Press Menu.
3. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW secret to select Preliminary Setup. Press OK.
4. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW secret to select Reset. Press OK.
5. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW secret to select the reset function you wish to utilize. Press OK.
6. How to Reset a Brother Printer, Do the following:
- To reset the settings, press 1 and go to Step 7.
- To leave without making modifications, press 2.
7. You will be asked to reset the maker. Do the following:
- To reset the creator, press 1. The device will start the reset.
- To leave without resetting the maker, press 2.