How to Add Printer on Macbook1. Attach the printer to the MacBook with its USB wire.
2. Click the "Apple" icon in the menu bar on top of the desktop, after that click "System Preferences" from the drop-down menu. The System Preferences home window opens up.
3. Click "Print & Fax," then click the "+" switch on the left side of the home window. The Add Printer window opens up.
4. Select the printer that is linked to your MacBook, after that type a name for the printer in the Name box. Enter its place in the Location box as well as select the type of printer from the Print Using drop-down box.
5. Click the "Add" switch to include the printer to your MacBook. If prompted, put the printer's setup disc right into the optical drive on your Macbook. Comply with the directions of the installment wizard to set up the printer's essential software program. Click "Finish" at the end of the mount procedure. The printer appears in the listing on the Print & Fax window.
Read More: How To Add Printer On Mac
How to Delete Printer on Macbook1. Open Up the System Preferences window.
2. Click "Print & Fax," then click the printer that you want to delete from the checklist on the left side of the home window.
3. Click the "-" button at the bottom of the listing, after that click "Yes" to validate that you wish to remove the printer.