To publish something from your Samsung Galaxy S10, you will certainly initially require to include a printer to your tool.
How to Add a Printer to a Samsung Galaxy S10
1. Open the "Settings" app by tapping on it.
2. Faucet on "Connections.".
3. Make sure that your Wi-Fi is allowed. Your phone and printer must both be attached to the exact same Wi-Fi network in order to publish from your phone.
4. Slide to the bottom of the "Connections" checklist and faucet "More connection settings.".
5. Tap on "Printing.".
6. Select "Samsung Print Service Plugin" and switch the slider to "On.".
7. Faucet on "Download plugin" and pick the application that matches the kind of printer you wish to utilize.
8. Faucet "Install" and also adhere to the directions on your phone screen.
9. Select the printer you wish to make use of.